“Socialising the Genome” – Invited keynote speech
6th August 2016
Anna gave the closing, keynote speech at the annual world congress of the International Socety of Nurses in Genetics (ISONG), 2016.
In keeping with the mission of ISONG to foster scientific discovery and professional growth in human genetics and genomics worldwide, the focus of the 2016 ISONG World Congress was Integrating Genetics Across Nursing Practice. Presentations by Keynote, Plenary, Invited Speakers and abstract presentations were selected to meet the following program objectives:
- To articulate genetic and genomic knowledge and its translation into nursing practice, research, and education.
- To recognize bioethical issues surrounding genetics and its application in nursing practice, education and research.
- To apply the concepts gained through this conference to further integrate genetics and genomics in their own clinical specialty.
Anna spoke of her research from the Socialising the Genome project.
- 2016.08.06 - Dublin, Ireland - World Conference, Integrating Genetics Across Nursing Practices (programme)
- Middleton A (2016) Invited Closing Keynote Speaker: Socialsing the Genome. International Society of Nurses in Genetics (ISONG) W