Teaching aids (5 x videos) used on training courses in genomics for health professionals. Developed by Health Education England, HEE
- Confidentiality of large scale personal health data concerns many people
- Incidental findings - generated by genomic screening raise particular ethical issues
- Avoid doing harm when the pathogenicity of genome variants is unknown
- Deciding which genomic information to interpret involves multidisciplinary teams
- People have different views about the amount and type of genomic information they want
Health Education England and NOWGEN (Producers) 2014. E-learning course on bioinformatics [Webinare]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LTGwikAogU&list=PLicKqIwYPVo42YbdHkNPDi...